Free UK deliveryComplete your order by 8:00pm tomorrow for delivery on 07/12/23
If you're looking to give your business materials an eco-friendly makeover, look no further than recycled booklet binding. Ideal for reports, prospectus, documents and more, recycled perfect bound books will help you lower your carbon footprint and make a greener first impression.
Our recycled PUR books are expertly printed onto FSC certified paper stocks constructed from 100% recycled fibres.
Use for: Catalogues, magazines, reports, manuals, and more.
• Selection of standard and custom sizes
• Printed on 100% recycled paper stock
• Premium quality digital printing
• Up to 400 printed pages
Top tip: Looking to give your project a high-end look and feel? Choose our 170gsm inner option for a more premium impression.
Artwork tip: Important text and page numbers should be kept within the safe area to avoid being trimmed.
FREE UK DELIVERY
Artwork Template Downloads
- Perfect Bound Cover - Square - 210x210mm
- Text - Square - 210x210mm
- Perfect Bound Cover - A4 - Portrait
- Perfect Bound Inner - A4 - Portrait
- Perfect Bound Cover - A4 - Landscape
- Perfect Bound Inner - A4 - Landscape
- Perfect Bound Cover - A5 - Portrait
- Perfect Bound Inner - A5 - Portrait
- Perfect Bound Cover - A5 - Landscape
- Perfect Bound Inner - A5 - Landscape
- Perfect Bound Cover - A6 - Portrait
- Text - A6 - Portrait
- Perfect Bound Cover - 148x148mm
- Text - 148x148mm
See what our customers say
Frequently Asked Questions
No question is too big or small for WTTB. We understand that placing a print order online for the first time can be tricky, but we're here to help. If the below FAQs don’t provide the answer you need, get in touch via live chat or telephone. We love speaking to people, so don't be shy.
What is recycled paper?
Recycled paper is paper that is reconstructed into paper again. Recycled paper is made from paper fibres that are no longer able to be used for their intended purpose.
What does recycled paper look like?
The surface of recycled paper is smooth and uncoated. Because of the chlorine-free whitening process, it is an excellent choice for eco-friendly print materials.
Are recycled products environmentally friendly?
Yes. Recycled paper uses less energy, water and produces lower carbon emissions than the manufacturing of non-recycled paper. Paper can be recycled 4 to 5 times, reducing the amount of waste sent to landfills.