Free UK deliveryComplete your order by 8:00pm today for delivery on 04/12/23
Similar to correx signs, our bubble boards are a popular choice for their versatility and durability, but they offer some unique advantages. Unlike correx, bubble board doesn't have a ridged pattern showing through the printed surface, ensuring a smoother and more professional appearance.
Designed to withstand outdoor conditions, bubble display boards are ideal for outdoor events or displays as they can withstand wind, rain, and sunlight without fading or warping. Moreover, they’re lightweight and make for hassle-free transportation and installation. With their unique cell-like structure there is no grain direction therefore it is strong in both directions.
And for those who prioritise sustainability, our bubble boards are 100% recyclable, made using polypropylene, a non-PVC material.
• 4mm thick
• Smooth printed surface on both sides
• Made from polypropylene which can be recycled easily
• Lightweight, durable and weather resistant
• Unique cell structure which protects from bending and chipping
• Cut to any shape
• Great alternative to Correx / fluted PVC boards
• Available in standard and custom sizes
Uses: Short to medium-term signage, outdoor signs, way-finding, Point of sale, promotions and exhibitions.
Top tip: Why not offer your customers repeat signage? With this material you can encourage them to update their signage regularly without it costing the earth.
Artwork tip: You can add rounded corners quickly and easily but selecting the '4 round corners' option from the dropdown menu. No additional artwork is required. Your corners will be cut to a 10mm radius.
Upload your designs today to begin upgrading your branding and enjoy free mainland delivery on us. Whatever your signage needs, we have something for you in our display products.
FREE UK DELIVERY
Artwork Template Downloads
- Rigid Media - A1 - Single Sided
- Foamex Sign - A1 - Landscape - Double Sided
- Foamex Sign - A1 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Rigid Media - A2 - Single Sided
- Foamex Sign - A2 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Foamex Sign - A2 - Landscape - Double Sided
- Rigid Media - A3 - Single Sided
- Foamex Sign - A3 - Landscape - Double Sided
- Foamex Sign - A3 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Rigid Media - A4 - Single Sided
- Foamex Sign - A4 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Foamex Sign - A4 - Landscape - Double Sided
- Foamex Sign - A0 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Foamex Sign - A0 - Portrait - Single Sided
- Foamex Sign - A0 - Landscape - Double Sided
- Foamex Sign - A0 - Landscape - Single Sided
See what our customers say
Frequently Asked Questions
No question is too big or small for WTTB. We understand that placing a print order online for the first time can be tricky, but we're here to help. If the below FAQs don’t provide the answer you need,get in touchvia live chat or telephone. We love speaking to people, so don't be shy.
Can bubble boards be customised to specific sizes and shapes?
Yes they can. Select 'custom size' from the drop down menu. This allows you select your own size from 100 x 200mm.
Are bubble boards suitable for outdoor use?
Bubbleboard is perfect for outdoor use. It can withstand rain, wind and sunshine or a mixture of all of them!
How do I fix my bubbleboard?
Depending on your project you may wish to use double-sided tape. Or you can select the 'drill holes' option and we'll drill holes in each corner if you wish to use screws.
Can I print on both sides of my bubbleboard?
Yes, we offer double sided printing on our bubbleboards.