Free UK deliveryComplete your order by 8:00pm tomorrow for delivery on 07/12/23
When durable and lightweight signage materials are required, printed foamex boards are well suited to a variety of display applications. Sturdy and cost-effective, foamex printing is an excellent medium for brand promotion and retail marketing opportunities.
With dry wipe lamination, a foamex sign makes perfect use as a menu board, an exhibition display board, a safety sign and more! Whether you have a flash sale up and coming or a new range that’s landing, if you run a retail business, pop a printed foamex board in your shop window and communicate key messages to your target market.
Whether you need temporary or permanent, indoor or outdoor signage, printed foamex signs are a versatile option, ideal for raising awareness of offers and events to passing trade. Lighter than dibond but sturdier and more durable than correx, our versatile foamex display boards are made from PVC with a compressed foam core.
With a smoother surface than correx, foamex board printing provides the ideal canvas for big, bold images. Available in a wide range of sizes and material thicknesses, you can create showstopping advertising collateral with our foamex signage.
· Available in 3mm, 5mm & 10mm thicknesses
· Waterproof/Suitable for up to 2 years outdoors (may vary depending on weather conditions)
· Single- or double-sided printing
· Cut to custom shape
· Custom sizes up to 1200 x 1000mm and quantities
Artwork tip: You can make multiple contours and inner cuts on one sheet. If you require an internal cut in addition to a contour cut, select 'cut to shape from the dropdown' and indicate this on your cutting guide artwork. Please note: We cannot make internal cuts less than 148mm x 210mm (A5). Please bear this in mind when setting up your cutting guides.
Top tip: Make your budget go further. Print multiple designs in one order. Simply select ‘Versions’ for each different design you have. This allows you to take advantage of the sheet discount.
Buying in bulk? Orders of over 30 boards (A2 size and over) will be delivered using our pallet service. Please ensure your destination can accept a pallet delivery from a tail-lift truck. If you have any queries or need to make other arrangements, please contact our customer services team, who will be happy to help.
FREE UK DELIVERY
Artwork Template Downloads
- Rigid Media - A1 - Single Sided
- Foamex Sign - A1 - Landscape - Double Sided
- Foamex Sign - A1 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Rigid Media - A2 - Single Sided
- Foamex Sign - A2 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Foamex Sign - A2 - Landscape - Double Sided
- Rigid Media - A3 - Single Sided
- Foamex Sign - A3 - Landscape - Double Sided
- Foamex Sign - A3 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Rigid Media - A4 - Single Sided
- Foamex Sign - A4 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Foamex Sign - A4 - Landscape - Double Sided
- Foamex Sign - A0 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Foamex Sign - A0 - Portrait - Single Sided
- Foamex Sign - A0 - Landscape - Double Sided
- Foamex Sign - A0 - Landscape - Single Sided
Frequently Asked Questions
No question is too big or small for WTTB. We understand that placing a print order online for the first time can be tricky, but we're here to help. If the below FAQs don’t provide the answer you need, get in touch via live chat or telephone. We love speaking to people, so don't be shy.
What is foamex?
Foamex is a display material constructed from a PVC foam material which is compressed to make a rigid lightweight board.
Are foamex signs waterproof?
Yes, foamex signs are suitable for short term outdoor use.
Can I have a custom shape sign?
Yes. In addition to our standard square cut option, we can also cut custom shapes to fit your artwork. If you choose this option, make sure to include a cutter guide. For more information, see our hints and tips.
How can I hang my foamex sign?
Foamex signage is lightweight and can be easily hung with velcro or display hooks. We also provide a drill hole finishing option which may help the installation process.
Can I have rounded corners on my sign?
Yes, we call this a custom shape. To produce rounded corners, please provide us with a cutting guide showing the radius of your corners and select 'cut to shape' from the finishing options dropdown list.