Free UK deliveryComplete your order by 8:00pm today for delivery on 14/12/23
Our A4 presentation folders are designed oversized to ensure your documents are always safe, secure, and protected. Designed to impress, our A4 pocket folders feature design options such as single pocket, rounded pocket, circular pocket, and many more to choose from. Not the right size? As well as presentation folders in A4, we offer the same great product in A5. Check out our A5 taped presentation folder for your smaller documents. Add a touch of luxury with our gold and silver foil finishes, creating a visually striking folder.
At Where The Trade Buys, we’re proud to offer exceptional presentation folder printing with quick turnarounds and free, fast mainland UK shipping. Order now and experience the difference our exceptional presentation folders can make to your business.
Note: All taped folders are supplied flat with tape attached for self-assembly.
FREE UK DELIVERY
Artwork Template Downloads
- A4 Portrait Folder - Rounded Pocket - No Capacity - Single Sided - F7
- A4 Portrait Folder - Rounded Pocket - No Capacity - Double Sided - F7
- A4 Portrait Folder - Rounded Pocket - 2mm Capacity - Single Sided - F8
- A4 Portrait Folder - Rounded Pocket - 2mm Capacity - Double Sided - F8
- A4 Portrait Folder - Rounded Pocket - 4mm Capacity - Single Sided - F8
- A4 Portrait Folder - Rounded Pocket - 4mm Capacity - Double Sided - F8
- A4 Portrait Folder - Single Pocket - 10mm Capacity - Single Sided - F28
- A4 Portrait Folder - Single Pocket - 10mm Capacity - Double Sided - F28
- A4 Portrait Folder - Single Pocket - 4mm Capacity - Single Sided - F29
- A4 Portrait Folder - Single Pocket - 4mm Capacity - Double Sided - F29
- A4 Portrait Folder - Circular Pocket - 4mm Capacity - Single Sided - F48
- A4 Portrait Folder - Circular Pocket - 4mm Capacity - Double Sided - F48
Hints, Tips and Guides Downloads
- Guide - Folder Dies - Taped A4
- Guide - Setting Up Artwork For Laser Cut Jobs
- Guide - File Formats
- Guide - Orientation Guide For Artwork
- Guide - Images and Fonts File Preparation
- Guide - Print Colour Variation
- Guide - Folder Types & File Preparation
- How To Create A Scodix Enhancement File
- Lamination Types
See what our customers say
Frequently Asked Questions
No question is too big or small for WTTB. We understand that placing a print order online for the first time can be tricky, but we're here to help. If the below FAQs don’t provide the answer you need, get in touch via live chat or telephone. We love speaking to people, so don't be shy.
What are presentation folders used for?
Presentation folders, also known as pocket folders, are compact folders used to store and organise loose documents.
What can I put inside presentation folders?
Presentation folders are ideal for important documents, educational materials, business cards and more.
Can I print on the inside of the folder?
Absolutely. When configuring your presentation folder, simply select the 'Double Sided' option.
What is the difference between single and double pocket?
Pockets refer to the internal lip of the folder, which is used to store documents. Single pockets provide one side to store documents, whereas double pockets provide storage on both.
Do you offer capacity options?
Yes, we offer a variety of capacity options. Please refer to our product dropdown or hints and tips guide for a complete list of capacity configurations.
What do the F numbers refer to?
We offer over 30 different presentation folder options throughout our site. The F number code is an easy way to differentiate the various options and sizes. For a list of options available, please refer to our hints and tips guides.
Are folders supplied assembled?
Our taped folders are supplied flat with tape attached for self-assembly.
Can I add additional finishing?
Absolutely, you can select from various options, including lamination and spot UV in our 'Finishing Types' drop down option.
Can I remove the business card slits?
Our folders come with business card slits as standard. To remove these slits, select the 'Remove Business Card Slits' option in our finishing options drop down.