Free UK deliveryComplete your order by 8:00pm today for delivery on 04/12/23
If you're looking to host a sustainable event, recycled invitation printing is a great place to start. Perfect for green weddings and environmentally friendly celebrations, these climate-friendly invites provide affordable and sustainable methods of sharing the announcement.
Our invitations are expertly printed onto FSC certified card stock constructed from 100% recycled fibres.
Use for: Birthdays, occasions, weddings, events and more.
• Variety of standard sizes
• Printed on 100% recycled paper stock
• Premium quality digital printing
• Round corner finishing option available
Top tip: Print an extra batch of invitations for any additional guests you may have overlooked or wish to add at a later date.
Artwork tip: Eliminate white borders by extending your content to the bleed area on our templates.
Searching for environmentally friendly gifting materials? Explore recycled wrapping paper.
FREE UK DELIVERY
Artwork Template Downloads
- Invitation - 148x148mm - Single Sided
- Invitation - 148x148mm - Double Sided
- Invitation - A5 - Portrait - Single Sided
- Invitation - A5 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Invitation - A5 - Landscape - Single Sided
- Invitation - A5 - Landscape - Double Sided
- Invitation - A6 - Portrait - Single Sided
- Invitation - A6 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Invitation - A6 - Landscape - Single Sided
- Invitation - A6 - Landscape - Double Sided
See what our customers say
Frequently Asked Questions
No question is too big or small for WTTB. We understand that placing a print order online for the first time can be tricky, but we're here to help. If the below FAQs don’t provide the answer you need, get in touch via live chat or telephone. We love speaking to people, so don't be shy.
What is recycled paper?
Recycled paper is paper that is reconstructed into paper again. Recycled paper is made from paper fibres that are no longer able to be used for their intended purpose.
What does recycled paper look like?
The surface of recycled paper is smooth and uncoated. Because of the chlorine-free whitening process, it is an excellent choice for eco-friendly print materials.
Are recycled products environmentally friendly?
Yes. Recycled paper uses less energy, water and produces lower carbon emissions than the manufacturing of non-recycled paper. Paper can be recycled 4 to 5 times, reducing the amount of waste sent to landfills.