Free UK deliveryComplete your order by 8:00pm today for delivery on 11/12/23
Spiral bound book printing is the perfect solution for low-cost marketing collateral at exhibitions and events, with wiro binding providing an efficient way to keep the pages turning and customers coming back to you time and time again.
Spiral books are popular in a range of industries, and they are effective at showcasing your offerings, whether visual or informational.
Capture the attention of your audience with a custom printed spiral notebook, designed with your own colours, logo and signature message.
A custom branded spiral bound book is both engaging and practical, making them ideal customer giveaway items or branded office stationery for employees.
• Selection of everyday A-sizes
• Custom size option available
• Up to 340 inner pages
• Bound with a white wire
• Variety of finishing options, including foil
Uses: Branded merchandise, office stationery, promotional items and more.
Top tip: Please follow this example to make sure your finished books include the correct amount of pages. Example: 160 pages = 80 printed leaves. 160 sides = 80 leaves, select 160 pages.
Artwork tip: If you require any pages to be unprinted. Please include a blank page in your artwork PDF.
Our brochures range doesn’t end at coil bound books, be sure to explore our full range, including saddle stitched booklets.
FREE UK DELIVERY
Artwork Template Downloads
- Wiro Bound Cover - A6 - Portrait
- Wiro Bound Inner - A6 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Wiro Bound Cover - A6 - Landscape
- Wiro Bound Inner - A6 - Landscape - Double Sided
- Wiro Bound Cover - A5 - Portrait
- Wiro Bound Inner - A5 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Wiro Bound Cover - A5 - Landscape
- Wiro Bound Inner - A5 - Landscape - Double Sided
- Wiro Bound Cover - A4 - Portrait
- Wiro Bound Inner - A4 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Wiro Bound Cover - A4 - Landscape
- Wiro Bound Inner - A4 - Landscape - Double Sided
Hints, Tips and Guides Downloads
- Guide - Wiro Bound Books
- Guide - 4 Types Of Book Binding
- Guide - Understanding Paper Sizes
- Guide - Orientation Guide For Artwork
- Guide - Images and Fonts File Preparation
- Guide - File Formats
- Guide - Setting Up Artwork For Scodix Foil - Gold
- Guide - Setting Up Artwork For Scodix Foil - Silver
- Video - How To Create A Scodix Enhancement File
- Video - Lamination Types
- Video - Understanding Binding Types
Frequently Asked Questions
No question is too big or small for WTTB. We understand that placing a print order online for the first time can be tricky, but we're here to help. If the below FAQs don’t provide the answer you need, get in touch via live chat or telephone. We love speaking to people, so don't be shy.
What is a wiro bound book?
Wiro binding (also known as wire binding) is the process of gathering pages and securing them with a metal wire spine. Pages can either lie flat or fold completely around themselves when opened.
What size books can I print?
We offer a variety of standard and sizes, along with a custom-sized option up to 297 x 297mm.
How many pages can I print in my book?
Wiro bound books can accommodate up to 340 printed pages. If looking to print more than this, opt for our perfect bound book option.
What is clear acetate & where is it positioned on my book?
To protect the front and back of your wirobound book, choose clear acetate, a thick clear material. One additional sheet will be added to the book's front and back cover if it is selected as a finishing requirement.
Can I add any special finishes to my book?
Absolutely. We offer a variety of cover laminations, including gloss and soft touch, as well as Scodix UV, foil and acetate cover finishing options.
Can I get single sided inner pages?
If you require the reverse of your pages to be blank, you can either set this up in your artwork by including blank pages or you can request a bespoke quote.