Free UK deliveryComplete your order by 8:00pm today for delivery on 07/12/23
Beautifully printed wedding invitations will set the stage and give guests a glimpse of the big day ahead.
Whether your wedding is traditional or has a contemporary theme, our beautiful range of premium papers are sure to compliment your magical day. Complete with impressive finishing options like Gold or Silver foiling and spot gloss (Scodix), your big day will certainly be one to remember!
For the ultimate hassle-free wedding, why not customise your bespoke wedding invitations with guest names?
Top tip: If you'd like a smooth cream premium paper, try the 300gsm Splendorgel Avorio or if you are after a more textured look, opt for the 280gsm Acquerello Avorio.
Artwork Template Downloads
- Wedding Invitation - 148x148mm - Single Sided
- Wedding Invitation - 148x148mm - Double Sided
- Wedding Invitation - A5 - Landscape - Single Sided
- Wedding Invitation - A5 - Landscape - Double Sided
- Wedding Invitation - A5 - Portrait - Single Sided
- Wedding Invitation - A5 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Wedding Invitation - A6 - Landscape - Single Sided
- Wedding Invitation - A6 - Landscape - Double Sided
- Wedding Invitation - A6 - Portrait - Single Sided
- Wedding Invitation - A6 - Portrait - Double Sided
Hints, Tips and Guides Downloads
- Guide - Invitations
- Guide - Understanding Paper Sizes
- Guide - Images and Fonts File Preparation
- Guide - File Formats
- Guide - Print Colour Variation
- Guide - Setting Up Artwork For Scodix - Spot UV
- Guide - Orientation Guide For Artwork
- How To Create A Scodix Enhancement File
- How To Create A Laser Cut File
- Motioncutter - The only limit is your own creativity!
- Top Tips For Unique Wedding Products
Frequently Asked Questions
No question is too big or small for WTTB. We understand that placing a print order online for the first time can be tricky, but we're here to help. If the below FAQs don’t provide the answer you need, get in touch via live chat or telephone. We love speaking to people, so don't be shy.
Do envelopes come with all invitations orders?
We do not include them as standard on this product, because not all of our customers require them. When building your product, you can however order envelopes as a finishing option.
Do you have any sparkly papers?
Yes, we have two shimmering sparkly papers in our collection. Siro pearl oyster, a slightly creamer white, and Siro pearl polar dawn which is a touch whiter.
Can you personalise my invitations when they are printed?
Yes, we can; please provide a merged PDF with the names on your artwork. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team via live chat.
Can I have my wedding invitations printed in gold?
Of course, adding metallics to wedding invitations can look stunning. As standard, we offer gold and silver.
Should I have one or two sides of my wedding invitations printed?
This is determined by how much information you require to be displayed on your invitation. Some customers prefer to have the theme of their wedding printed on the front and the remaining of the information printed on the back.
Do you provide any extra finishing?
Yes, we have plenty. We offer Scodix, which is similar to spot UV, gold and silver foiling. It provides a liquid effect slightly raised from the paper for those looking for an embellished wedding invitation.