Free UK deliveryComplete your order by 8:00pm today for delivery on 08/12/23
Short run folded leaflets are the first choice when it comes to presenting business information.
Perfect for cafe menus, price lists and promotional documents, print folded leaflets for a great way to quickly share advertisements and special offers.
Our short run folded leaflet printing service offers a variety of sizing and leaflet paper stock options that will make your short run custom leaflets look and feel amazing. From A4 folded flyers to A6, and silk to gloss, create fabulous short run flyers for whatever the occasion.
With a wide range of low-cost folded leaflet printing papers and sizes, complemented with luxury finishes and folding options such as gate fold leaflets, your next promotion will be streets ahead of the competition.
• Standard folds in all the standard sizes
• Custom sizes from 145 x 145mm up to 710 x 510mm (flat size)
• Choice of weights from 100gsm up to a hefty 400gsm
• Available in silk, gloss and uncoated papers
Folding types explained:
Folding options can be complicated with so many types of fold and different names for the same fold.
Take a look at our folding types video for further information.
We offer the classic folds on this page, however if you require a custom fold e.g. an off-centre fold, our bespoke team will be able to help.
Half fold(single fold): This is the simplest fold you can get, one fold straight down the middle. Use for Information leaflets, menus, orders of service.
Roll fold(also known as a C fold): Consists of 3 panels each side and when folded the end panel on the right tucks in. Choose for menus, letterheads, tourist information leaflets and business correspondence.
Z fold(concertina fold): As the name suggests the sheet is folded to give a ‘z’ shape. All panels are the same width. Ideal if you have sections of information that need to be split up for example in a product or service information leaflet.
Gate fold(window fold): Think of two gates opening out and you have a gate fold. Consisting of 3 panels front and back the size of a gate fold leaflet will always be double the size when opened. For example, A5 folded leaflets will be A4 when fully opened. Use for eye catching direct marketing campaigns or magazine inserts.
Cross fold: This is a fold commonly used with posters or festival leaflets. It allows a large amount of information to be folded into a size that fits in your pocket. The sheet is folded in half and then in half again to give 4 printed panels front and back.
Map fold: Another fold that is as the name suggests. This consists of your sheet being folded in half then either concertina or roll folded and unsurprisingly, great for maps!
If you require a vertical or slim half fold or your fold needs to be off-centre, our bespoke team can make it happen.
Artwork tip: Download our templates to ensure you have the correct panel widths and folding type to fit your design. Grab a sheet of paper and hand fold it to do a mock-up so that you can see how your design will look.
Top tip: We offer all types of fold at no extra cost, a great upsell for you to your client and great value for all our customers.
Looking for the best way to distribute leaflets? Check out our custom leaflet dispensers.
FREE UK DELIVERY
Please note: Paperweights 170gsm and below are crash folded.To avoid cracking, we recommend paperweights of 200gsm and above for full bleed artwork. We recommend laminating silk stock to reduce marking.
Artwork Template Downloads
- Folded Leaflet - A4 - Half Fold - 4 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A4 - Half Fold - 2 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A4 - Cross Fold - 4 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A4 - Cross Fold - 8 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A4 - Roll Fold - 6 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A4 - Gate Fold - 6 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A4 - Z-Fold - 6 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A5 - Half Fold - 2 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A5 - Half Fold - 4 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A5 - Cross Fold - 4 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A5 - Cross Fold - 8 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A5 - Roll Fold - 6 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A5 - Roll Fold - 8 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A5 - Gate Fold - 6 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A5 - Z-Fold - 6 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A5 - Concertina Fold - 8 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A5 - Map Fold - 8 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A5 - Map Fold - 16 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A6 - Half Fold - 2 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A6 - Half Fold - 4 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A6 - Map Fold - 8 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - A6 - Map Fold - 16 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - DL - Half Fold - 2 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - DL - Half Fold - 4 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - DL - Z-Fold - 6 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - DL - Roll Fold - 6 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - DL - Roll Fold - 8 Printed Pages
- Folded Leaflet - DL - Concertina Fold - 8 Pages
Hints, Tips and Guides Downloads
- Guide - Folded Leaflets
- Guide - Folding Guide
- Guide - Understanding Paper Sizes
- Guide - Orientation Guide For Artwork
- Guide - Images and Fonts File Preparation
- Guide - File Formats
- Guide - Print Colour Variation
- Explaining Different Folding Types
- Explaining Different Paper Sizes
- Explaining How To Back Up Artwork Correctly
See what our customers say
Frequently Asked Questions
No question is too big or small for WTTB. We understand that placing a print order online for the first time can be tricky, but we're here to help. If the below FAQs don’t provide the answer you need, get in touch via live chat or telephone. We love speaking to people, so don't be shy.
What is a short run leaflet?
Short run leaflets are digitally printed advertising materials, best suited for smaller quantities - between 100 and 1000 copies.
What are leaflets generally used for?
Leaflets are a great marketing tool for any business, providing an effective way to get messages to your audience. Whether you're handing them out in the streets, using them for menues or just leaving them on a reception desk for customers to take, printed leaflets are a perfect multifunctional marketing medium.
What is the difference between a flyer and leaflet?
Flyers are single, flat sheets perfect for advertisement and distribution. Leaflets are informative paper documents, folded to effectively present information.
You offer lots of different folding options, which one is your most popular?
WTTB offers a variety of sizes and folding options, explained in the product description above, but our most popular leaflet is the 6-page DL.
At what paper weight do you apply creasing?
Paperweights 170gsm and below are not creased and are crash folded. To avoid cracking, we recommend paper weights of 200gsm and above for full bleed artwork.
Can I get an off-centre or custom fold?
You can indeed, however we don't currently offer these online. Please place an enquiry with our bespoke team who will be happy to help.
Can I order print on just one side?
Yes, you can. Select single sided from the dropdown on the product and ensure you only supply us with a single page PDF.
Do you offer Landscape folds?
If you would like a landscape fold, then please contact our bespoke team who will be happy to help you.
On a single sided order is the print facing in or out?
We will print and fold with the print facing outwards like a sheet of wrapping paper for example. If you need the print facing inwards, please contact our bespoke team who would be happy to do this for you.